Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crazy Christmas bow card and a holiday recipe!

I made this card for this weeks sketch challenge over on SCS. This card was made for a friend who is flashy and flamboyant! I had a hard time with that bow, because big huge bows are not me! I love ribbon but I don't usually do big bows!

I also am going to give you a yummy recipe! I think I may make Thursdays recipe day. What do you think? I will try to do recipes that are quick and easy since we stampers don't have much time for cooking! LOL!

If you like PAYDAY candy bars, you will LOVE this! SUPER YUMMY and very low calorie (NOT)!

Payday Bars
1 bag of peanut butter chips
2 sticks of butter
2 cups of rice krispys
1 yello cake mix
2 cups of mini marshmallows
1 egg
2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup liquid corn syrup
2 cups of peanuts
Pre heat oven to 350. mix cake mix with 1 egg and 1 stick of butter. Press into the bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 15 minutes.
Melt peanut butter chips, vanilla, and corn syrup and butter. Mix in Rice Krispys and peanuts after removing from heat.
Pour marshmallows on top of cake mix. Pour Rice Krispy mixture on top and cool in the refrigerator.
Enjoy and happy stamping!
Emily

1 comment:

Louise F NZ said...

Beautiful card, I love the patterned paper and you really nailed that bow.