Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged!



I was tagged by these three lovely ladies this past week:

Katherine

Tessa

Jacquie

1. I have MAJOR arachnaphobia! If I see a spider I literally will start to have an anxiety attack! I would rather come face to face with a man eating lion, then even look at a spider!

2. I LOVE Christmas! I usually put 6 to 7 trees up in my house! This year only 3 due to my 2 1/2 year old twins and their mischievous ways!

3. I was in a motorcycle accident when I was 6, and had over 500 stitches in my head! The wreck happened at my house, in my driveway! (My dad used to race motorcycles when I was young).

4. My favorite place in the whole wide world to be is at my parent's summer cottage, on a tiny island in the U.P of Michigan. I would choose the cottage over a week in the Bahama's any day of the week!

5. My husband and I will be celebrating out 10 year anniversary on January 9th!

6. I can't stand the taste of watermelon! The thought of it makes me want to barf!

7. I am related to George Washington!

Here are the lovely ladies I will tag:

Michelle

Susan

Tenia

Erin

Jan

Louise

Samantha

1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

Aw thanks, Emily! Your blog is awesome too. I am going to browse :)