Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Color challenge- It was a doozy!!

So today's color challenge was Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, and Perfect Plum! YIKES! I was stumped! I have been wanting to ink up this cutie stamp from Unity, so I started with coloring the turtles with kiwi kiss. I then remembered this DP I had from Memory Box (Sprout collection) and it came together. It is pretty girly, so I will probably send this one to my niece! Does anyone else have tons of those large heart shaped eyelets SU sold years ago? I do! I actually used one today! YAY me!

Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

Emily

11 comments:

Nancy said...

What an adorable card...great take on the challenge! I agree...I really struggled with this color combo as well, but I'm pleased with mine. Great job!

Ashley Newell said...

What a fun card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!! tfs!!
-t

Bizzy Bee Creates said...

I love the turtles!!! They are adorable.

Abi Bundy said...

how cute is that!!!! :)

Jan said...

Cute card, Emily! The turtles are adorable!

Lisa Foster said...

Well you just did an outstanding job for having been "Stumped"!!! I love this! It's so cute and fun! Great job with the challenge!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Cute card! I love the saying!

Tenia Nelson said...

You can go ahead and make a LO for the challenge if you like. Hope you are well....
-t

CJ said...

Wow, everything came together so nicely for that one. It's really pretty!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I love this very cute.

stephanie