Friday, February 27, 2009

HHH and Blog Candy Reminder!

Happy Hip Hop Hangover! I made this card for this week's SCS color challenge. We were to use Summer Sun, Old Olive or Kiwi Kiss, and Pumpkin Pie. I have the Silver Lining DP from We R Memory Keeper's which worked perfectly for this challenge. The butterfly stamp is one that I got in my Unity grab bag! The sentiment is from Unity's Simply Said set.

Just a reminder to leave a comment about your favorite candy in the previous post to win my Basic Grey card kit blog candy! I will pick a winner on Sunday!

I am hoping I have some serious time to scrap and stamp tomorrow and this weekend! I haven't made a page in awhile so hopefully I will have something for you soon!

Emily

11 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Man!!! Do I ever LOVE this!!! It's so bright, sunny, cheerful...all those things that make us feel good! You've outdone yourself on this one, Em!

Karen said...

Very pretty, love the 'sparkle' you added to the butterfly!! Fun colors for this time of year! Happy HHH!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card!! Love the shimmer! I haven't seen that butterfly, it is great!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous card!! Love your blog background too by the way...Too CUTE!

Denise said...

You sure created summer!!!! Love it! miss summer terribly, thanks for the shot of color inspo!

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty love the butterfly!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute card Emily! I might have to CASE this one, I just love it!

Lisa H. said...

wow, emily, this is so cute. love that paper and what fun image! love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card, Emily!!! tfs!!
-t

Louise F NZ said...

This is so pretty! Great colours and fantastic layout!

Jan said...

Hey, I have some of that dp! Thank you so much for inspiring me to pull it out and use it!