Friday, February 20, 2009

HHH and VSN!

Made this card for yesterday's What to Use on SCS. We were to include some kind of stripes on our card. I also made this for Jeanne's Hip Hop challenge to use three of something on a card using Unity stamps. I colored the image with my prisma pencils and used the gamsol magic technique. distressed my paper and added a trio of heart buttons in the corner. I adore this image and love to stamp it on kraft and color it with prismas. In fact...I think prisma pencils are awesome to use with kraft paper. I love the primitive, vintage look you get.

PLEASE come join us tonight and ALL weekend on SCS VSN night!!!! There are going to be soooo many awesome challenges and prizes. It is so much fun to chat, meet new peeps, discover new techniques, and get a ton of cards made! I will be hostessing a challenge Saturday at 1:00 pm eastern, so come on over and see me and the other fabulous hostesses! If you would like more information, just click on my VSN blinkie to the right of the post. Also please feel free to send me a PM on SCS, as I will be on most of the weekend. I will try to answer any and all questions ASAP!

Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!

Emily

7 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Adorable card, Emily! I love the little heart buttons...such a perfect touch!
I've always wondered what VSN was...I'll check it out...you make it sound fun!
Have a fab Friday! :)

Jacqueline said...

Love love love your card Emily! I love the distressing! I will be there at VSN!

Tanis said...

SO SWEET! I LOVE that stamp :)

Becky Carafa said...

This is just adorable! Love the heart buttons.

Kerry said...

Such a sweet image and card! I love how you complimented the little heart in the image with the 3 heart buttons on the card.

Dawn M said...

pretty!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Nice card!!