Friday, February 6, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover! TGIF!


Hello! Today is hip hop hangover and these are a couple of scrapbook LO's I did with Unity stamps this past week. The first LO is with flowers from the kit Grow. I love that big flower stamp! (used it on a card last week). The photo is of my sisters and I. I antiqued the photo with my software, but it makes the photo look blurry when I try to photograph the page. It really is cool looking IRL!
The second page uses more paper from my new favorite Friendly Forest line! You all will be sick of it before the month is through! LOL! The blue owl that is perched on the ribbon is a Unity stamp. I thought it went perfectly with the paper!


Thanks for stopping by, and I will announce the winner of my blog candy this afternoon. I have to wait for my son to get home from school because he will be drawing the name and is super excited about it! :)

Have a fantastic Friday!

Emily

15 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

These are FANTASTIC!! Loving your Hip Hop Hangover!! :)

Lisa F said...

So CUTE! Love the owls on the layout! Great layouts! You are motivating me to get some of my layouts done!

Kristen Carll said...

Emily these pages are awesome hun! :) I absolutely adore the owl layout! And the pic in the first one is sooo sweet!

Denise said...

Your layouts are so sweet...love the owls, I just bought one yesterday! Can't wait to hear the announcement!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable pages!! Love them both, great colors!!

Unknown said...

Great layouts!!!! I love that cut out leaf paper!!!

Abi Bundy said...

I love the big flower it's lovely! and the colours are so much fun!

Candace H said...

TERRIFIC layouts - love them both!!!

Jan said...

OMG Emily, these are AWESOME! Love that leaf paper!

Ashley Newell said...

Emily, I love your layouts! They are awesome! Someday I'll be as good as you!

Karen said...

Fun, fun LO's!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layouts..

Dawn M said...

what pretty pages!

Tenia Nelson said...

These pages are super rad!! tfs!!
-t

Lisa H. said...

eeee! these are fabulous! The first page is my FAVE! TFS!