Monday, February 23, 2009

More Basic Grey Cards!


Okay...here are a couple more cards from that awesome BG card kit I talked about in an earlier post. Both of these cards use DP and elements from the Archaic collection. I wish I would have bought more of these kits! I love that I can throw a card together in a matter of 10-15 minutes without having to think a lot! It was one of those days....


My oldest son has ADHD, and we have had a devil of a time getting the right med and dose for him. The last med he was on did not sit well with him. The side effects that popped up this past month were just not pretty. I pray that this new med will be "the one". I feel so bad for him, and he is old enough to know that he needs help. He calls it his "concentration" medicine. He told the doctor today, "I just want to be able to listen to my teacher and pay attention like a good boy and not hear every car that goes by outside." It just broke my heart!
Keep your fingers crossed that this new med works for him!

Tomorrow will be less stressful...I know this...tomorrow will be a good day.

Emily

6 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Cute cards and I will pray for your son!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! When I read your post about your son...it broke my heart! I can totally sympathize.

Lisa Foster said...

What adorable cards, Em! Hang in there, Sweetie! Sounds like he is a determined young man. Poor kid. Prayers for you both. {{Hugs}}

Abi Bundy said...

love the dinosoars! they're great love them!! both my sons have speach therapy my 3 year old has very delayed speach, and doesn't say alot and has just been referred for educational needs too! hang in there!! you're not alone!

Louise F NZ said...

Super fantastic cards!!! Love the dinos.
I hope your son gets on the right meds soon, what a total nightmare for him and you!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards and I will be praying for your little one!! Hope you are well....
-t