Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unity Grab Bag Stamps!


This made me sooooo happy when I opened my mailbox up last night! A box of rubbah from Unity! Angela had the deal of a century last Thursday-a grab bag of 50 Unity stamps for $8! WHAT?! I know...that's what I screamed at the computer when I saw it! To give you an idea of how big some of these images are, I had to lay them all out on two 12 x 12 sheets of paper. Angela also included a coupon for 20% off your next order! How wonderful, generous and sweet is this gal? VERY!!!


I will have you know, that I only already had purchased 2 of the stamps I received!! Isn't that amazing considering all of the Unity I have been buying in the past 4 months!

I hope to get some serious stamping and scrappin' done during nap time today. I have a super busy day tomorrow. Off to physical therapy and sensory group with Max. Max has a sensory integration disorder and some developmental delays. We are busy, busy, with physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy every week. He has made some really big strides in the past 6 months! His twin brother Luke has been a great role model to help him through! Luke is VERY active, so it is cute to watch Max try to keep up with him (which he does, now!).

Keep watching...once my blog reaches 3,000 hits I will offer up some Basic Grey blog candy!!! Here is a hint...look back at some of my previous posts at my cards from the card kit I have talked about!!! :)

What do you think of my new blog background? I finally figured out how to download it from the H of 3 site. Is it too busy? I haven't decided yet. I can't wait to see what else those three ladies come up with on that site! It will be fab, I am sure!

Have a good one!

Emily

10 comments:

Jan said...

I would have screamed too! That's a lot of rubbah for 8 bucks!

Sarah E. said...

I love that you posted pics of your grab bag! It is awesome! I layed the stamps all out several times yesterday. I felt like such a kid at Christmas! I got a couple dups but it was such an awesome deal! :) I love your blog background btw. Not too busy at all...I think it's precious! Have a great day!

Ashley Newell said...

Emily, I didn't know one of yours boys has SID. I used to work with kids with special needs and I've done lots of therapy. What a small world! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well with his PT and OT. I worked with a lot of twins too.

Patter Cross said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting the pics! You got some GREAT stamps! And one of my triplets has SID plus many other issues. We have done speech, OT, PT, etc. with her too. Blessings,

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Thanks for posting your pictures of the grab bag. I ordered the grab also. It's an awesome deal. I Enjoy your blog.

Jenn said...

WOW! You got some AWESOME stamps! ENJOY

Lynne in NI said...

Oh I'm kicking myself that I didn't see that offer - thats a lot of stamps for an amazing price. Have fun!

Carla said...

How exciting!!! That is one of the best deals I've ever seen, and from SUCH a terrific company!!

Paola said...

You got a great selection of stamps. Enjoy. I really like your background.
Have a great day.

Bekah said...

Hey Girl!
You've got over 3000 hits!

PS I need to pick your brain about this blogging thing!