Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where is my Mojo???

So....the little boys are napping, and Will is at school after a four day weekend, and I can't come up with a darn thing! I have sat and sat, and thought, but my creative juices are just not flowing today! Thank heaven for card kits! I pulled out a card kit I bought at Michael's by Basic Grey. Voila'! I came, I saw, I created...even if it wasn't my idea! LOL!

The card base is Bazzil cardstock (not sure what color, it's pink!). The DP is from BG's sugared collection and the darling little chipboard chick, and rub-on sentiment is also BG! I sponged some chocolate chip ink all over the thing to give it a vintage look. I think it turned out pretty cute! Thanks Basic Grey!

I hope that I can find my mojo tomorrow for the card sketch challenge on SCS!

Stay tuned...when my blog reaches 3,000 hits, I will be offering some more blog candy! If you like Basic Grey, you will LOVE my blog candy!!!

Emily

8 comments:

Unknown said...

cute card! I hate it when my mojo takes a vaca!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card! The bird is adorable! Ugg mojo...i lose mine frequently! You'll get it back, your an amazing crafter!

Lisa Foster said...

This is totally ADORABLE!!! You haven't lost your mojo, Girl! It takes some kinda mojo to add the perfect song to your card!!! Rockin' Robin...I say Rockin' Emily!!!

Susan White said...

This is an adorable card Emily. I see no loss of mojo here.

Nancy said...

So cute, Emily...sometimes you just have to do something to find your mojo! I lost mine for a few days this past week also!!

Jan said...

LOL. I seem to have lost my mojo too!

Sweet card, Emily! Love your new header!

Bizzy Bee Creates said...

This is adorable.

Ashley Newell said...

This card is just darling! I love it! Super sweet and prety!