Saturday, February 28, 2009

WOW Flower card & Blog Candy Reminder!


I was inspired to make this card from the above album cover. This was Tenia's Jazzy Inspiration challenge this week. I also was inspired by the rug found HERE for the IC over at SCS.
I have had the Wow Flower stamp set and Flower Power collection since the fall-winter catty came out and have never used it! It seemed perfect for these inspiration pieces! I am working hard on using my stash, which has gotten a bit out of control! Yes...I still can't refrain from buying new stuff, but I am trying to use the old, too.

I am going to have a "Bargain Betty" bin at my next class with all things that I no longer use or think I will use including stamp sets! So if you come to my next class-get ready to rummage! LOL!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Don't forget to scroll down and leave me a commment in my blog candy post! I will pick a random winner tomorrow!

Emily

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

I love this card!! Thanks for playing in the Jazzy Inspirations Challenge!!
-t

Bekah said...

love these colors!

Ashley Newell said...

Fabulous card Emily!

To answer your question, you have until March 3 midnight PST to complete any of the Etsy Blog hop challenges to win the prizes. :)

Abi Bundy said...

I love this card kit the colours are great, very nice!

Jan said...

Good job,Emily! You nailed that album cover!