Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! I made this bunny card several weeks ago, but wanted to save it for the big day! I downloaded this image from Plumpurdy.com, after seeing Mutnik's cute card HERE. I fell in love with this image. I colored it with my prisma pencils and used OMS to blend. My card base is perfect plum, and the swiss dots CB'd strip is green galore. I added some green buttons at the bottom. I wanted to keep the layout simple, since the image was so big.

Thanks for stopping by today, and keep watching! The Digi Shack will be having their release party on Wednesday! There will be a sketch challenge, and you will be provided with a free image to download! All images will be 50% off on Wednesday, too! Hope you can come and play! I will have more details the next couple of days!

Have a wonderful Easter! Don't eat too many jelly beans, or chocolate bunnies, or peeps, or eggs.....!

Emily

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable! I'm on my way now to check out that site!! i'll be checking out Digi shack too! Happy Easter!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, Emily!!! Happy Easter!!
-t

Bekah said...

Way too cute! I really like the color combo, too.

Ann said...

SO cute!

Abi Bundy said...

this is so cute!!