Monday, April 13, 2009

Unity Flowers CAS

Happy Monday, everyone! I worked all weekend, so it is a very happy Monday for me! Crazy busy at work, so I couldn't wait to get home and check out the CAS challenge for today. For the CAS we were to make a monochromatic card.

I chose black and white. The image is from Unity's March KOTM. I CB'd the white panel with the Stylized flowers embossing folder. I added a black satin ribbon down the middle and the image is mounted on a scalloped rectangle (nestie).

This was a quick and easy card to make. Thanks for stopping by today!

Remember to save some time on Wednesday for The Digi Shack's release party! There will be a sketch challenge with a free upload for the challenge. If your card is picked, you will get 5 free uploads! Fun, fun, fun!

Emily

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Emily! Black and white is so classy! I love this card!

Ann said...

Gorgeous! I love b&w cards!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! tfs!!
-t

Abi Bundy said...

love your card!!

Denise said...

Oh very very striking!!!! Love it!!!