Tuesday, May 5, 2009

THE DIGI SHACK New Releases!

This week The Digi Shack is releasing new images, including this lovely little island girl, Lani! Isn't she adorable? I am lovin' Lani! I colored her with prisma pencils and blended with OMS. The "Aloha" sentiment is from a sheet of Hawaiian tags that will be available. They are perfect to go with your Lani images. The card base is 5x5 in certainly celery. The DSP is from my old stash of SU paper called Island Blooms. I used my nesties to frame the image and sentiment in Tempting Turquoise, and then added some certainly celery twill on the side.
Make sure you check out The Digi Shack's new releases. You will be entered to win free images with any purchase from "The Shack"!

Thanks for stopping by! Thursday I will have a great sketch challenge with another new image from The Digi Shack!

Emily

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Emily this is wonderful, what a great image and colors!!! your layout is perfect!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!!

Mandy said...

WOW!!! Emily, this is fantastic. I love the colors and the layout...great card.

Jacilynn said...

Wowie! Super Cute! I love the colors you've used. The pink paper is perfect. I love it.
Hugs

de said...

Congrats Emily for your guest DT spot on EtsyInspired!

Ashley Newell said...

Totally cute Emily! I love this card!

Denise said...

Awesome Card!!! Congrats on the dt spot!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is adorable...Cool image! Love your coloring!

Bekah said...

You were right, she is adorable!

Abi Bundy said...

this is cool! love it!