Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ahoy from Lani!


Here is another new release from The Digi Shack! Isn't she gorgeous? They have several other patriotic Lani's just in time for July 4th! I also made this for the color challenge on SCS-use baja breeze, ruby red and white. I have no clue who makes this DP, but I am thinking it is Cosmo Cricket. The sentiment is from SU's retired Ahoy Matey set.

Thanks for all of the well wishes! I am feeling MUCH better! I am going to try to get caught up on visiting blogs tonight!

Hugs!

Emily

7 comments:

Denise said...

Oh how cute!!! love the rope, nice touch!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh, now this is just too darn cute! I'm so addicted to these Lannis!!! Glad you are feeling better, Girl!

Heather Schlatter said...

Emily,
Both this card and the one below are just so stinking cute!!! I love these images you are sneaking and I may be having to hop on over to the Digi Shack to make my first DS purchase!!!

Heather

Abi Bundy said...

this is a fun card!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Love this sailor Lani! The circle for the main image palette is unique and pretty.

Pia said...

GREAT card! The sailor girl image is really cool, too!

Chelsey said...

love love love this image!!!!