Monday, June 8, 2009

A Clean And Simple Thank You!

YAY! My computer is back in business! My computer was completely locked up yesterday. Thankfully, a neighbor came over and helped me get it back up and running! I am so computer challenged. It is good to have friends that are computer programer's! LOL! This morning I made this little thank you ensemble to thank my neighbor for helping me out!

This also is for today's CAS challenge on SCS. We were to use some sort of coral color and kraft. I pulled out my groovy guava and my slim vase stamp from UNITY. The sentiment is from PTI, and the ribbon is May Arts.

The matching gift bag is a mini brown lunch sack that I used my oval punch to make a cut out at the top. I tied a ribbon at the top and stamped the slim vase image on both sides of the bag. I will fill it up with some candy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

10 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous ! I love this. The image is soo cute!

LeAnne said...

Very sweet! What a nice gift set for your computer-repairer-person!!!
I loved this challenge, too!

Ashley Newell said...

Very pretty Emily! I love this set!

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute. Love your take on this CAS challenge.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice, lady!! I am going to e-mail you in a little bit about a favor!! Hope you are well.....
-t

Velta said...

I Love coral!!! Great ideas here girl...Who wouldn't love to receive this...and I am glad your puter is up and running again :)

Crystal said...

Emily this is fantastic girl!! I love your bag and matching card, so creative what an awesome gift to recieve!!! hugs!

kssdesigns said...

Great projects! This would be perfect for kids party bags.

CarlaKH said...

too cute!

Denise said...

awww, how adorable...anyone would love to have this for a gift@!!!