Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Digi Shack Sketch Challenge and DT call!


Here is this week's sketch challenge over at The Digi Shack. I used one of the new Lani images. I hope I don't offend any airforce folks because I matched her uniform to my DP. I think the DP is from Cosmo Cricket. It came in a kit I bought from Taylored Expressions, so I am unsure. I colored her with copics and used a sizzix button die for the buttons. The thank you sentiment is from Unity.


Don't forget about the design team call for The Digi Shack! We are looking for a spotlight guest designer for July and 5-6 design team positions. Check out all of the details HERE.

Have a great day and remember to add TDSC11 as your keyword when uploading to galleries. Also link your card on TDS website!

Emily

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Emily girl this is soooo awesome, what a fun fun image!!! I just love your take on the sketch!!! Hope all is well....hugs!

Jacilynn said...

How cute! I love the paper you've used. Just perfect!
Hugs

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a fun card! Love it!

Patti said...

I love this spunky woman! great image. I checked out the images over at the DigiShack, and they have some great stuff. Love your creation as well as the card you did for this week's sketch challenge.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great card! THe dsp is such a perfect match for your beautifully colored Lani.

Alysabeth said...

LUV the colours:o) I'm kicking myself for selling that button die now!

Abi Bundy said...

I really like this card.