Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Double challenge card!

I made this for the sketch challenge over on SCS and for The Digi Shack challenge. This week the Digi Shack is having a color challenge. Regal Rose, kiwi kiss, bordering blue. Remember, you don't have to use SU colors. You can use anything similiar. I actually substituted the bordering blue for baja breeze. The DP is from SU's A Walk In The Park collection. I colored my image with prisma pencils and reinkers. The sentiment is from Verve.
I love this vase image from The Digi Shack. Soooo fun to color!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you get a chance to do the challenge!

Emily

5 comments:

Chrissy's Creations said...

What a pretty card, I love the vase of flowers.

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! I love the layout, the flowers! So gentle!

Crystal said...

Wow Emily this is just so fresh and pretty, love those flowers and those colors!! Gorgeous!

Jacilynn said...

super cute!

Abi Bundy said...

this is so pretty love the simple look of it :)