Saturday, June 20, 2009

Etsy Inspired 41-potato patch



Hello! This week's Etsy shop for your inspiration is the Potato patch! They make adorable clothes for baby and kids. All of the images stamped on their shirts and clothing are stamps made from...you guessed it...potatos! I was inspired to make my card after seeing this adorable baby onesie. I colored my chick with prisma pencils and blended with OMS. The image is from Unity's Everyday Adorable kit.


If you have never ordered any Unity, now is the time. If you are a first time buyer, just mention that you are a first time buyer in the comment section of your order and then mention that I refered you. We will both get a 40% off coupon to use on our next orders! How sweet is that deal?


If you participate in the Etsy challenge upload a link to your card HERE. Also use keyword EIC41 when uploading to galleries. A random winner will be chosen next Friday and will win one of the kids T-shirts from this shop!!!


Check out the other fab creations from the Etsy DT. You can find the links to their blogs on my side bar!


Hugs to you and have a Marvelous weekend!


Emily

21 comments:

Jacquel said...

What a cute card Emily! Great work gf....mine will be up in a bit!!

Nancy said...

So adorable, Emily!! What a cute shop this week...hopefully I can play along this time!

Crystal said...

Emily this is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

Kristen Carll said...

If I made cards for Etsy, I would have used that same inspiration piece, and that same stamp, because I was looking at them when I was going through my Unity yesterday!
You did such an awesome job! :) That little chickie looks so cute paired with that DP and punch!

Anonymous said...

I love this!! It is beautiful and the image is adorable. Super job!!

Joy said...

i love it!

de said...

SOOO cute!Love it! Those little chickies are adorable and the color combo rocks!

Kerry said...

Very cute Emily!

Abi Bundy said...

This is really cute Emily well done!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Tiff said...

That chic is super cute! Great job with the challenge!

FibreJunky said...

Darling card! I can see using it for several occasions.

Ashley Newell said...

Super duper cute Emily! I love it!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

so cute! nice color pairing of the purple and yellow.

Lisa Foster said...

Super Super adroable, Em! Love your colors! Hugs, Lisa

Jacilynn said...

That image is too cute! Love the image and the colors.

Patti said...

Wow, Emily. That card is so cute! I think it is a great take on your inspiration piece. I remember making stamps from potatoes when we were kids. We made Christmas cards that way. I had totally forgotten.

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute!

StampinCathy said...

This is so so cute. I just love the colors and details you added to this fabulous and inspiring card.

Jenn said...

Adorable, simply adorable!

Heather Schlatter said...

Ooooo Emily this was perfect for last weeks shop!!! you used that great boarder punch again then too!!! love that chick and the purple paper!!!

Wonderful job last week!!!

Heather