Monday, June 29, 2009

Glitter on the front porch...Glitter on the highway....

This is for the CAS21. We were to add sparkle to our card. My base is kraft and I cut a piece of BG's Sultry paper for the front. I added crystal effects and glitter to parts of the green flowers. Stamped directly onto the DP with the frame and sentiment from Great Friend by SU. The ribbon came with a purse that you can change out the ribbons that tie around it. I NEVER wear hot pink so it was perfect for ribbon stash!

I hope you all have a great day!

Emily



7 comments:

Jacilynn said...

super gorgeous card! I love it! You are the queen of CAS!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome and love the colors. It's CAS but fabulous.

CarlaKH said...

too cute and love your title... i am singing it now...

Andrew T. Firehose said...

Really nice card!

Velta said...

Love these colors!!! your sparkly glitter really adds to the image !!

Abi Bundy said...

love love love!!! this card absolutely gorgeous colours!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!