Friday, June 26, 2009

I hear ice cream is good for a Hip Hop Hangover!

Back in my college days, I had a friend who swore that if you ate a big bowl of ice cream when you got home from the bars, you would NOT have a hangover in the morning! LOL! I never tried it. The thought of ice cream and beer just wasn't for me!

The images are from Unity's June KOTM. I used some certainly celery twill ribbon at the top. I used my nesties and SU oval punches. I colored the image with my prisma's and blended with OMS. I added some crystal effects and glitter on my ice cream cone. This was for Jeanne's pink and green Hip Hop challenge. I love those colors together! I won a free stamp set for my card for this challenge! YAY! This is why everyone should participate in HIP HOP! Unity is so generous with their give aways!

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

Emily

19 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is sooo cute love it!! Thanks for sharing!

kssdesigns said...

This looks YUMMY!

Jacilynn said...

Yummy Yummy. Super card. I love the CAS look. great job Emmie. Hope all is well!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Looks so delicious!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super yummy and super cute!!! Emily thanks for getting me hooked to Unity....I love Unity stamps!!! Have a great day!!!
-t

Unknown said...

sooo cute!
this is one of my favs stamps for sure!

Bonita Rose said...

I gotta use this stamp yet.. still haven't.. what am i thinking? Urs is fab!

Lisa H. said...

LOVE your card, Emily. funny about it curing hangovers, never tried that one. love all the white with your yummy ice cream colors-pink and green. tfs!

Linda said...

Emily

That Ice cream card looks so yummy good... hotwheels

Purple Princess said...

Your card is fabulous! Congrats on the win!!

Alysabeth said...

Funny I never tried ice cream after the bar. I think I tried everything else though;o) I'm a BIG fan of the Jr Whopper in those circumstances. Gr8 card.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Super looking ice cream cone! like the dimension and sparkle on the ice cream, Emily. Congrats on the free stamp set.

Karen said...

gorgeous!!!

Dawn M said...

this is adorable and you are right, the colors are perfect!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - totally worthy of the win. But you're stuff is ALWAYS worthy of a win. I always love your designs.

I think if I had eaten ice cream after bar hopping, I might vomit! That alone might keep the hangover at bay, so hey, it might have worked...but yuk.

FibreJunky said...

This card totally deserved a win. It's awesome.
Do you think it would be kosher to go to a bar, not drink, and still have the big bowl of ice cream when you got home? Or is that cheating??

Bekah said...

so sweet! love all the white space.

4guysandagirl said...

Love this card!!! This is such a fun stamp!

Abi Bundy said...

great card!