Thursday, June 18, 2009

A spot of tea, for your Hip Hop Hangover!



Hello! Happy Hip Hop Hangover! I made this card for the WT223, to use text on our card, and I also tried Jen Del Muro's pizza box tutorial on SCS. These little boxes are so quick and easy to make! You should try one!
I used stamps from Unity's June KOTM. The box is kraft and the DP is Chloe's Closet by MM. I used a nestie in ballet blue to mat my image. The image is stamped in memento tuxedo black and colored with prisma pencils and blended with OMS. The corkboard flower is from Chloe's closet line, too.
Thanks for stopping by, today! Hope you all are well! I have a hot date with my hubby tonight! I am trying to decide where to go for dinner...hmmm....Japanese steak house or seafood?


Emily

23 comments:

Katy said...

this is really cute! I'm going to have to try that pizza box technique!!

Cheri said...

Oh my goodness, Emily! This is the cutest little box - fantastic job!

Judy Rozema said...

Saw this on SCS and loved it!! I don't know it my comment posted there though, as yesterday they had issues with that. But it's so ADORABLE!

Nancy said...

So cute, Emily!! I love what you did!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Cute boxes!

Carly said...

Emily I love this!! You did a fabulous job! You've inspired me to try to make one!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable box!!! Love how you colored your tea pot!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so cute love how you decorated it!!

Anonymous said...

So cute :)

Bonita Rose said...

adorable!

Cassie_lu said...

this is just too cute

Velta said...

How Adorable...I will have to make one of those...or several...TFS!

CarlaKH said...

wow.. love it!

Randi said...

This is an adorable project!! Love how you colored the teapot!!

Crystal said...

Emily what a GREAT PROJECT this is wonderful!!! thanks for sharing girl!

Dawn M said...

this is great!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is adorable!! You have inspired me to give this pizza box a try!! Love your teapot and bird image. Gorgeous coloring!!

Rachel said...

Super cute! I'll have to remember that box.

heidi said...

This is just too cute! I'm going to have to take a look at that tutorial because I can see all sorts of possibilities for it!

Bekah said...

I have seen quite a few of these boxes, I'll give it a try! Hope your date was fun!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool, lady!!!

Jan said...

Adorable little box, Emily! Hope you enjoyed your dinner date with the hubby.

eryn hannig said...

wonderful!!

hope you had a great night with hubby!! :)