Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TDSC09-Bridal Lani!

card recipe:
paper-white, black Dp Urban Prairie
scallop oval punch, bling, prisma pencils, OMS for blending and black satin ribbon.

Hello! Sorry I have been MIA the past couple of days. I have worked the past two nights at the hospital and had no babysitter! YIKES! My butt is dragging! This week's challenge at The Digi Shack is a sketch. I used an image that will be released on the 15th! The new Lani images are just sooooooo darn cute! You will love them! I don't know if you can see or not, but I used some tiny rhinestones for her earrings and her ring. Sorry for the yucky photo but it has been overcast here the past few days. If you play along use keyword TDSC09 in the gallery. Also leave us a link to your card at The Digi Shack in the challenge post!

Have a great day!

Emily

10 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is SO adorable! Love the new image too! Get some rest, Girl! Hugs, Lisa

Chelsey said...

That image is amazing! Really pretty!

Crystal said...

Hey Emily what an adorable image!! What a great card!! SO CUTE!

Jacilynn said...

This turned out great! SUper design.

Jan said...

Very pretty, Emily! And yes, I can see the bling you added for the jewelry - very creative, girlfriend!

Bekah said...

How adorable!!

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous, where's your HHH post for Unity?

FibreJunky said...

Very cute!! I hadn't seen anything from The Digi Shack before. I'll have to check them out.

Denise said...

Very cool my friend!!!

Abi Bundy said...

love this image!