Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge-EIC42

It's time for another Etsy challenge! This week's shop features photographer Tony Carlisle. I drew inspiration from his sepia toned photos and his beautiful butterfly photos. Please remember to use keyword EIC42 when uploading to online galleries and also put a link to your creation HERE. Next Friday a random winner will be drawn to win a print from Tony's gallery!
Please make sure to check out the other Etsy DT creations located on my sidebar! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Now as Ashley would say...go be Etsy inspired!




16 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and just love the details.

Patti said...

This is lovely, Emily. And the photography is indeed inspiring.

de said...

So pretty! I love the "sepia" look you achieved with the craft and black and that butterfly image is perfect!

Jacquel said...

What a gorgeous card Emily! love your layout...excellent work!!!

Kristen Carll said...

oh my gosh..... Emily this card amazes me!!! :) I LOVE it! So beautiful and calming!

Kerry said...

I was hoping someone would be inspired by that beautiful black and white butterfly! Your card is GORGEOUS!

Tiff said...

WOW! Your card is def my fave card this week! Love it!

Joy said...

i love this, love how we made similar cards this week!

FibreJunky said...

Beautiful card! It'd be hard not to be inspired by his photography.

CarlaKH said...

gorgeous!

Crystal said...

oh WOW Emily this is gorgeous, Love what you created here...beautiful work!

Jenn said...

your card is so elegant!!

Heather Schlatter said...

This turned out great too Emily I love how you used that Black and White Butterfly and I love that boarder punch you used too!!! I want that one now!!!

Awesome job this week!!!

Heather

Lee said...

Absolutely a stunning card inspired by that gorgeous b&w photo gallery!

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous card Emily! I love everything about it!

Abi Bundy said...

Really love this so simple, very classy!