Thursday, July 30, 2009

TDSC016-Flower Power!

Hey everybody! Today's The Digi Shack challenge is to use a flower image on your card! That is pretty easy for me since I LOVE flowers. I used TDS gerbera daisy image for this card. I colored the image with prisma pencils and added some stickles to the petals. The base is Rich Razzleberry and the image is matted in Pumpkin Pie. The ribbon is SU's pumpkin pie. The sentiment is from SU's Sweet Little Sentiments retired hostess set.

Make sure that you use keyword TDSC016 when uploading to online galleries. Also link your card at TDS site HERE.

Hope you get a chance to play along with us!

Emily

10 comments:

de said...

Love this! Bright and cheery!

Joanne Travis said...

Congratulations Emily!!! I am very happy for you. You know I love your work and it is easy to see why you were chosen.
You are really going to love being an INK girl, we all had a fabulous time and would be happy to help with any questions you may have.
Joanne

Alysabeth said...

Great job:o)

kssdesigns said...

Beautiful as usual! Congrats on the new design team.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card, lady!!!

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Emily, LOVE the sparkle!! Beautiful!!

Christy Dillman said...

Fabulous flower card, love the shimmer!

Linda said...

I really this card they something draws me to it! very cute

Abi Bundy said...

love these colours together!

Ann said...

LOVE the colors and sparkle!