Saturday, August 22, 2009

EIC50-Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage!

Cover of mini book

This just shows where I stamped distressed dots on the back of the yellow pages.
There are five pages all together. You could add photo's and journaling to the front and backs of the pages.

The book mark above is what I drew inspiration from!

This week's Etsy shop for your inspiration is Mrs Kwitty's. Since their seems to be quite a bird theme going on in this shop, I had to use the bird image from the Unity July KOTM on the front of my little book. I also used the black and yellow theme throughout. This book is 3x3. I love to make these for little gifts to give to my friends and family. I make sure to leave space that allows them to add their own photo's or what-nots!
All of the stamps used are from various Unity KOTM's. I LOVE my KOTM's! I also tore some pages out of an old book and distressed with black ink. I added some rhinestones to each page in different places.

If you participate, please make sure to link your card in Ashley's Etsy post HERE.

A random winner will be picked next Friday to win an adorable little note set seen HERE.

This week's sponsor is Ildi Co. They are offering a prize of 3 digi stamps and a 10% off coupon on a future purchase.

Please use keyword EIC50 when uploading to on-line galleries.

Check out the rest of the DT on my sidebar for TONS of inspiration!

Have a fabulous weekend!

EMILY

18 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is soooo cute Emily! I used the same stamp! I love love love your book! In fact, if it needs a good home, you just let me know. ;)

Jacquel said...

This is so awesome Emily! I love your book....fab job gf & tfs!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful and what a creative idea! Love the colors and the stamps you used on this little book.

ANAT S said...

hi Emily
your mini is perfect

Tiff said...

WOWzers! This is awesome!!!!! I bet this will be my face this week!!!! It's perfect for Karen's shop!

Crystal said...

WOW Emily what a GORGEOUS project, LOVE these colors!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hello--Mrs. Kwitty here!! Just stopping by to see what you made for the challenge! Soooooo cute! I just love everything about it, very nice work!
Smiles, Karen

Abi Bundy said...

Helloooo! Love the book Emily :)great colours I have an award for you on my blog! Abi x

Diane said...

Very nice.....love the colors and the birdies!

CarlaKH said...

soo cute!

I have a blog award for you on my blog!http://scrappypug.blogspot.com/2009/08/many-thanks-to-cindy-aka-lucie.html

Kelly Mahany said...

Wow!! That is all I can say! I just love this!

Kristen Carll said...

wow Emily this is incredible! :) Such a wonderful job hun! Everything about this is perfect!

Lisa Foster said...

Woweeee! This is just too cool, Girl! Great job on the challenge! Hugs, Lisa

Joy said...

how cool, yes, great minds think alike!

JazzyH said...

Just very creative. I love it.

Kerry said...

Great mini album Emily!

Linda said...

Emily
You kill me I Love this so pretty! your blog going to add to my favitores.

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh Wow Emily I just love this!!!! You really went out of your way this week and I adore the yellow black and white combo funny how we picked the same combo for this week!!! That book is adorable and it is really O.K. with me if you want to send it to Kansas!!! LOL

Heather