Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eat, Drink, and Be Scary with AI!


Hello!  Today I have some cute Halloween items made with the new Artful INKables set Halloween Hauntings.  I just love this set!  I really enjoy silhouette type images, and they are perfect for Halloween.  The photo above is a close up of the paper pumpkin I made.  I am going to use these as place setting cards for an upcoming Halloween party.  I will add a tag to the top of the pumpkin by the tendrils with the guest name on it.  The paper is American Crafts.  I cut 6  1x6 inch strips of paper and attached them at the top and bottom with brads.  Easy Peasy!

 
This shows the pumpkin with some notecards that match.  The notecards are 3x3 inch.  I am thinking of incorporating a "solve the mystery" type game at the party, and I thought it would be cute to write the clues inside of these little note cards.  
The note cards are tangerine tango, black, white,and DP by imaginiesce.  The black and orange ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
Make sure you go check out this fabulous Halloween set at AI!
Emily

9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!! tfs!!

Denise said...

Cool Halloween stuff!! Love the pumpkin!

Lisa Foster said...

Love these Em! That pumpkin is Soooo adorable, and so are the cards! Great job! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

raindropecho said...

Wow, this is so creative!! Too adorable

Jacilynn said...

How cute! Love the pumpkin and cards. Super job!
x

Abi Bundy said...

These are so cute i love the pumpkin!

kssdesigns said...

What a sweet little set! I love the curl at the top of the pumpkin.

Crystal said...

LOVE this Emily what great projects girl!!! You did wonders with these images!!! Hugs!

Kerry said...

Love the little pumpkin place card idea...very cute!