Saturday, September 19, 2009

EIC54-Key To My Heart





This week's Etsy shop is I heart flowers.  I was inspired by the vintage looking necklace above.  I made a scrapbook page of hubby and I on our wedding day. 



My base is kraft and I sponged black ink on the edges for a distressed look.  All stamps are from Unity.  The Everyday Adorable kit and a stamp from a past KOTM.  DP is from K&Co Day dream collection.  The flowers are Petaloo and the ribbon is May Arts.  I added some pearl dewdrops to the scallops at the bottom.  The heart charm I got at an antique store.

 When uploading to on-line galleries, please use keyword EIC54.  You also need to link your card or project to the Etsy Inspired blog HERE.  A random winner will be chosen next Friday to win the fabulous earrings shown on the Etsy Inspired challenge blog.  Please make sure to check out the other DT members fab creations.  They are located on my sidebar.  Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Emily

14 comments:

Kerry said...

Very sweet layout! I love the key 2 my heart sentiment and vintage feel to your layout with the black and white photo and inked card stock.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely page!!!!

Jacquel said...

Nice page Emily...love it!!

de said...

I love the item you were inspired by and your LO is amazing! Love how you tied the key into that cute key stamp!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wonderful page. Great layout and pretty flowers.

Kristen Carll said...

Emily this is gorgeous! :) You both looks so happy!!!!! Awesome job hun! :)

Gwen said...

Very nice! I stopped in for your Flair post and was happy to see the new Etsy challenge! Great page and love the colors!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so pretty Emily! I love the colors and that picture is so sweet!

Christi said...

What an awesome scrapbook page! So gorgeous!!!

Scrapacat said...

Awesome page! Love that photo!
~ky

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very nice Miss Emily!!

Denise said...

So beautiful!! Love the pic and the flowers and that ribbon...yummy!!!

StampinCathy said...

Your layout is just fabulous and love the layout, colors, and details you added. Thanks for this inspiring layout.

Heather Schlatter said...

Emily,

This Scrap Book page is just so so cool I love all the elements you added and that Kraft color gives it an antique feeling to it!!!

Heather