Friday, November 6, 2009

A Gingerbread Chirstmas!


Hello! Long time no card, huh?  I just got done working three 12 hour shifts in a row, so not much time for stamping!  I was excited to find this free digi image from Digital Delights over on SNR.  Go check it out! My blog bud Lisa posted about it.  Thanks, Lisa!  I made this card for the Limited supplies over on SCS, too.  We were to make a Christmas RAK using only one piece of DP and limit our layers and embellies.
I colored the image with prisma pencils and blended with OMS.  I added some glitter to the sucker and the icing drips on the bowl.  The DP is by American Crafts that was in my stash.  I used both sides, the green and the red and green pattern.  The sentiment is from Artful INKables set Holiday Tails and Treats.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I always love your comments!

edit:  Upon closer inspection, I think that what I thought was a lollipop, is actually supposed to be a wooden mixing spoon!  Someone just PM'd me over on SCS and said I think you forgot to finish coloring that spoon.  LOL!  Oh well! 
 
Here is the card with the lollipop converted to a spoon! LOL!

Emily

4 comments:

Shawne said...

How cute! Your frosing looks good enough to eat!

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card!
(and it looked like a spoon to me too!)
:o)

Crystal said...

AWWWW Emily I just LOVE this image and your coloring is OUTSTANDING!! This is the sweetest card!!! Have a great weekend girl!

de said...

Girl, you must be tired! LOL. I like your loli spoon! Very cute card!