Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Be Mine....


Hello again!  Today I have a quick little CAS card.  I used white for my base which is  4.25 x 4.25.  I scored the entire line of Pink Paislee's Cupid collection at 50% off last month, so I used some of the post card paper for this.  Those post card cutouts are perfect for both scrap booking and card making.  I added some chocolate satin ribbon at the bottom.  It took me less than 5 minutes to whip this card out.  I think it is a perfect masculine Valentine. No frills and simple!  Hope you have a great day.
Tomorrow I will have some Paper Maniac goodness for you and details about the customer blog hop that will take place on January 30th.  You won't want to miss it!

Emily

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!!

Shauna K said...

love this :D great color combo and LO and love the ribbon :D

Courtney Baker said...

Wow this is way cute and only 5 minutes that's impressive!

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! what a great card! Yes! Perfect guy Valentine! I'm impressed that it took such little time to make....that's my kinda card! :) Love it, Girlfriend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Crystal said...

Emily this ROCKS!!! What a great card gf!!! Hope you have a great evening!!!