Monday, January 11, 2010

A Delightful H{ippity} Hop!


Hello! Time for another H{ippity} Hop!  Today I used stamps from the Devoted set.  I also used the CAS challenge over on SCS for this one-to cut something out.  I paper pieced the wings of my butterfly with papers from BG's new Origins collection.  Everything is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on white.  I tied some ribbon at the top that I got at my local JoAnn's for 70% off!  They are going out of business, so TONS of great deals.  Click HERE if you are interested in buying {ippity} from me!  You can buy the above set for $16 dollars.  Happy Hopping and thanks for stopping by! 

Emily

20 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love this CAS card. Love the combo too! Thanks for the inspiration.

Crystal said...

Hey Emily oooo girl LOVE that butterfly!!! Gorgeous colors gf!!!

Eva said...

Gosh, I love this card....the colors are amazing!

Unknown said...

Great idea to bring in some awesome colors (other than pink..LOL)! CAS is fabulous!

Kelly Mahany said...

Loving the bi-colored wings!! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Your cards never cease to amaze me. I wouldn't have thought to multicolor the butterfly!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! So pretty! Love the colours and your paper piecing!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

wow--clever! Love this card:) TFS!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card!!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love this Psalm..Your ribbon and butterfly go so well together..Great job.

Elisabeth said...

Too cute, this card makes me feel like spring is coming!

Heather said...

Simple and gorgeous! LOVE the use of Yellow & Green! Fabulousness!

Lisa H. said...

eeee! lovin' that green and yellow. fabu CAS card, Emily!

Shauna K said...

lovely card! the colors are wonderful and really pop on the white background :)

CarlaKH said...

so cute.. love the colors too!

Just Me said...

the green and yellow is so pretty

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous~~

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv your colour choices! Beautiful!

eryn hannig said...

oh my goodness, I LOVE this Emily! It's simple but SO FUN with those bright colors! This card definitely makes me HAPPY! :)

Andrea said...

awww, great color combo!