Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year's to my Friends With Flair!




Happy New Year's!  I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve.  My card today uses stamps from the Unity December KOTM.  I love this alarm clock image!  The sentiment is perfect for this time of year.  It is easy to get caught up in the daily grind of life.  I think it is important that we all stop and treasure the little everyday moments that we sometimes take for granted.  I know I am guilty of not always taking the time to enjoy and relish the MOMENT, instead of thinking about all of the things I didn't get done in the PAST, and worrying about the FUTURE.
Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card!

lisa a.

StampinCathy said...

Love this bright and cheery card. I need to live by this sentiment more. Happy New Year!

Julie said...

Love your card, I just used this clock on a card last night!

Andrea said...

super cute!

Christi said...

ooooh, you are so right. This alarm clock is perfect for today! Beautiful card! smiles....

Sherry Campbell said...

Super cute card!! Love it.

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card, I love that image and especially that sentiment too. Happy New Year Emmie.. I love you blog!!

Rona said...

What an adorable card! I think I will have to case this one today :) TFS

Laurel said...

Oh, I love this!

Jan said...

I love it!!! Happy New Year Emily!

stampjourney said...

Great reflection in your post, and a wonderful New Year card! Hope you have the best new year!

Heather said...

Such a super fun card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I adore this! What a fun and awesomely textured card! And great sentiment too-so true for 2010 everyday! YAY for the new year!

Cheri said...

How cute! I love black/white/red - gorgeous!

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Abi Bundy said...

this is really cute!