Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Live Out Loud with Paper Maniac!


Hello!  I made a CAS card today with some fab supplies from PM.  The stamp is from the Unity January retail store kit.  LOVE this kit.  I think it is sold out at the moment, but there are a couple of past kits still available at a big discount.  That's why you need to grab em quick!  I used some Neenah Solar White for my base and image.  I also used some Elan Metallic paper, but darn it, the shimmer doesn't show up in this photo!  I will try to take another photo tomorrow (pray for some sun) because this paper is INCREDIBLE!  You can buy this in a sampler pack, (I highly recommend trying them all} or individually. I stamped the image in Memento Paris Dusk.

Paper Maniac is not shipping until January 26, but Patti has offered up some deals for you patience!  Here is her note below:

REMINDER: We will not be shipping after tomorrow afternoon until January 26. We apologize for the inconvenience. As a reward for your patience, one order placed in our week of absence will be randomly selected and have 30% of their order refunded.

Also, as a token for your wait, please use the code PATIENT_ME to take 10% off your entire order of $25.00 placed during this period. Nothing excluded. One use per customer.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily


5 comments:

de said...

B E A U T I F U L!!!

Crystal said...

GORGEOUS LOVE the blue and this layout Emily!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning CAS! I just love the colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful..I love the shimmer paper and the colors are so pretty..Great job Emily.

Shauna K said...

how adorable!! i love the blue, white, black combo- love love love it :D and your LO totally puts that stamp in the spotlight :) awesome work!