Sunday, January 17, 2010

Simple Monogram card and previews of my soon to be NEW studio....


Hello!  This is a quick and simple monogram card I made for the inspiration challenge on SCS, yesterday.  I used cream colored scallop notes from Archiver's for my base.  The DP is by Anna Griffin and the monogram is from Cutting Cafe, who is the EIC sponsor this week.
I am getting super excited because our basement is getting very close to finished!  All of my paper and stamping supplies are in several rooms of my house right now, so I am excited to have ONE space to call my own!  It will be conveniently located next to the playroom, so my boys will be close by, with plenty to do to keep them out of my things! (yeah, right!)  Here are some pictures of the work in progress!


Here is the Pergo that will go in my studio space and the boys playroom.


Here is a peek at part of my studio space.  The name of the color on the walls is called pebble path.  It kind of reminds me of SU's River Rock!  LOL!


Here is my sweet Will, who decided to help our contractors clean up!  He loves to watch them work, and they are super about letting him help and answering his millions of questions!  This is a view of part of the boys toy room.  I am really happy with the blue on the walls.  I was worried it would be too dark, but it turned out PERFECTLY!  I am super excited, as this has been a work in progress.  We had to stop production when hubby lost his job this past summer.  Our goal is to have it complete in time for the super bowl and have a big party!  I will show photos of the rest of it as it progresses!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Rachel said...

awesome! can't wait to see the final studio!

cute card too :)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great card, Emily! I love how the paper shows through the ribbon. Your basement looks wonderful...can't wait to see the finished rooms.

StampinCathy said...

Love the card and the color combo is so cool. WoW! How exciting to get to have your own space with all your fun goodies together. Can't wait to see it all finished. I know you sure can't wait! LOL

de said...

Amazing card! Love the color and DP combo and I'm in love with those CC monograms!

And you lucky girl! Your studio is going to be AWESOME! So jealous!!! :-)