Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Sweet Anniversary-EIC70


Hello! Today is hubby and I's 11th anniversary!  He is going to the Bengal's playoff game today, so we went out last night to one of our favorite restaurants, Pappadeaux.  One of our favorite server's waited on us, which made it even better!  Okay...now on to the EIC challenge this week!
This week's Etsy shop is Skylar's Candy Clips.  So many yummy looking felt hair clips for any sweet little ladies in your life.  I think I am going to buy some for my niece, who has a birthday coming up.  She is such a girly girl!

 
Our sponsor this week is Paper Temptress.  They have everything you need to make fabulous cards, including the Neenah Solar Crest cardstock I used for the base of my card above.  Remember when uploading to online galleries use keyword EIC70.  Want to know what the  prizes are this week?  Paper Temptress will be giving away THIS Silver Lustre Package and Skylar's Candy Clips will be giving away THIS hair band.
Make sure you link your creation on the EIC blog HERE.  Now, as Ashley would say....go be Etsy Inspired!

Emily

13 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Emily this is SWEET!!!! I sure do love it!!! Have a great weekend!!! Hugs!

Sherry said...

I love the cupcakes! Who makes that paper?

Heather P. said...

Oh my word, this is totally CA-UTE!!! Love the layout, and those cupcakes are darling! :)

JazzyH said...

Love cupcakes!

Kerry said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you and your hubby have a nice weekend!

Great card! Love the cupcakes, CAS style, and that little heart is the perfect touch!

Ashley Newell said...

So super cute Emily! I love that little heart! what a perfect addition to this card!

Happy anniversary! I hope you guys have a great time!

Tiff said...

Happy Anniversary! Your card is SUPER cute!

de said...

Happy Anniversary! Great weekend for sitting by the fire out of the cold and snow!

Your card is "sweet"! Beautiful!

StampinCathy said...

Happy Anniversary to YOU and your DH! Your card is so cute and love those cupcakes. Great take on this challenge. Thanks for inspiring me!

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Emily!! Happy Anniversary!!

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous card Emily!
And a Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!
:D

Shauna K said...

adorable card :) and happy anniversary!!! :D

Abi Bundy said...

love your cupcake card really cute!