Thursday, January 7, 2010

Want to earn free dollars towards crafting supplies?


Search & Win

Hello!  Don't have a card made yet for today, but wanted to tell you a little bit more about swag bucks.  My SIL told me about this.  It is very easy to do.  You add a swagbucks tool bar by clicking on the button above and it will walk you through the steps.  You basically earn random swagbucks by doing searches with their tool bar.  These of course are searches that you would do everyday when on your computer.  I just started at the end of November and have earned several different gift cards.  One of the things I love is you can earn paypal cash and amazon gift cards with your swagbucks.  Great for buying from your favorite companies!

I will try to have a card posted later.  Boys are home from school with a snow day, so I know I will be outside playing with them for awhile!  Have a great day and stay warm!

Emily

1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna look into this. :)