Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quick and Easy Scrappin'!


 Page Ingredients
AccessoriesApple Jack Flag Banner Stickers, various ribbon scraps from my scrap bin!, circle alphabet die cuts from Colorbok

Hello!  I have some scrappy goodness for you again today.  I have to admit that I haven't done a lot of scrapbooking in a while.  It is hard to keep up with 3 boys and all of the photos and event of the year.  I have come to the conclusion, that it is easiest to just make three of the same layout to save time.  The photos above are from an outing to a local park last spring.  I picked my favorite photo of each boy, and did the same layout for each.  I used the same paper collection, but varied each page a little.  
I am totally in love with the new Apple Jack collection from Sassafrass Lass!  The flag banner card stock stickers are wonderful, too!  Perfect for both SB layouts and cards!You can find this at Paper maniac!
I love to distress on both SB pages and cards and did a lot on these pages.  When you have a simple layout, it adds some texture and depth.  Hope this inspires you to get some scrappin' done!

Emily

5 comments:

Bekah said...

I have been trying to get some scrapbooking done, too! Love all the white space on your LO's. Great idea to duplicate your pages!

Jan said...

Super, super cute, Emily!!! Love the idea of duplicating the pages for each child!

de said...

Loving the scrapbook pages!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome page!!

StampinCathy said...

Lovin all your scrapbook MOJO! I love the layout and the colors are fabulous.