Saturday, April 24, 2010

{ippity} SALE! Discounted sets and CHEAP shipping! Scroll down for newer posts!


Scroll down for newer posts!
I am trying to get rid of some {ippity} inventory to make way for the new releases that will be coming in May!

first come first serve basis!

The following sets are available at a very discounted rate.

I will ship for $2.00 no matter how many sets you purchase in the US only!  If you are international (or Hawaii or Alaska) I will let you know, but I will still discount shipping for you too!

Straight From The Heart  $10.00   1 available

Fishy Philosophy  SOLD

Regal Greetings  SOLD

Love in Return  $14.00  1 available

Alphabetically Adorable $14.00 1 available

What Matters Most SOLD

Please email me at emmielouwhostamps@yahoo.com if you are interested.  I will send you a pay pal invoice.  DO NOT order from my ippity store page, because it will charge you my regular prices and not the sale prices!

No comments: