Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moxie Fab Get sketchy challenge

Hello!  I made this card for the Get Sketchy challenge over on the Moxie Fab blog.  You have until April 26th if you want to participate!  I used some embossed die cut stickers from We R Memory Keepers called Heartbreaker.  They were PERFECT for this challenge.  NO STAMPING on this card!  I added some twine and the blue DP is from Sassafras Lass.  I used an EK punch for my scallop border.  You can see the sketch below:
Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

11 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWW Emily this is TOOOO CUTE!! you sure did rock this sketch sweetie! What a fun and cute cute creation!!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love that bunny. Great take on this sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

eryn hannig said...

so so soooooo adroable! LOVE it!

Bonita Rose said...

so so cute.. love it!

Amy said...

This is adorable! Great job with the sketch!!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Emily.. I love the colors.. I haven't seen these before..I love DCWV...

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Jenny said...

Too cute!! Love it :)

farmhouse-story said...

too, too cute, emily!

Katy said...

This is so cute, Emily! I love the bunny. Great color combo too!

Unknown said...

Hey Emily! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)