Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Paper Maniac is all about Chipboard this week....

Accessories:  chipboard album, bling, satin ribbon, Tim Holtz mask
I love to decorate chipboard albums with patterned paper and embellishments.  So much fun! When you are finished, you can give them as a gift, ready for the receiver to fill with photos!  The inside of this is unfinished, for now.  I just used the chipboard and traced around vanilla CS to use as the pages.  When the occasion arises, and I need a quick gift, I can add photos or quotes.  I find that people love to get little mini albums filled with quotes, as much as photos!
I always cover the back with coordinating patterned paper, however I left the back blank, to show you the unfinished chipboard.  If you are in a pinch and don't have any chipboard, you can always cut apart an empty cereal box and decorate it to make an album!

Paper Maniac has TONS of fun papers, and embellishments to decorate your chipboard projects with! Make you sure you stop by! :)

Hope you are inspired to try a mini chipboard album out!

Emily

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just gorgeous and so inspiring.

Bonita Rose said...

so so pretty gf.. love this.. and btw, u are one of the winners at CAS TASTIC CHALLENGE blog.. come and look! U can grab our blinkie! xo

Crystal said...

WOW Emily your chipboard album looks AWESOME!!!!!!

kssdesigns said...

I look at your creations and often think, " I wish I could do that". I absolutely love the masked flourishes. This whole project is so great. Thanks for the daily inspiration Emily!

farmhouse-story said...

this is SO gorgeous, emily:)

Cassie_lu said...

this is amazing and reminds me so much of wood art.