Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wistful...


Hello! For yesterday's CAS challenge on SCS, we were to do a flower themed card. I have been dying to ink up this water lily from Brenda Landtroop's Serenity collection. This  is the Whispering Wing's set from Mark's Finest Paper's.  This set will be released this month!  Stay tuned for more sneak peaks from me this month!
I colored the image with copics and added some lemon Offray ribbon at the top.

I am also very proud of my non techie self, for getting Faith's watermark onto my card! (Thanks for your help, Faith). Definitely need to play around with that program some more, but I am pretty happy that I got it to work!  I am running on two hours of sleep, so off to bed for me! 


Thanks so much for stopping in!


Emily

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I wish that everything came with an instruction book..hehe.. Way to go adding your watermark.. I won't tell you how long it took me to figure mine out. Great card..I love the ribbon. It is perfect for this image. Gets some rest and happy stamping.

Crystal said...

AWWW Emily girl you are amazing at CAS cards.....this is one beautiful creation for sure..LOVE the pop of yellow with that ribbon...BEAUTIFUL!

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome CAS card.

Jan said...

Simply beautiful CAS card Emily! Love the design and the big yellow bow!

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful white space.. this is stunning! love that lily!

Denise said...

Oh soooo beautiful!! love the white space,,,makes your ribbon pop off the card!!!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely 'WOW'! Those set is lovely...and love the CAS!