Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back From Vacation!

Hello!  So some of you may have wondered where in the world I have been!  I went up to my parent's cottage in Michigan's UP for the week.  We had a fabulous time and I had a couple of tearful boys when it was time to leave.  My hubby couldn't go with us (big sad face), so I was anxious to get back to see him!  I scheduled all of my posts for the week, but unfortunately you can't get internet access on the island!  My dad is trying to fix that for me, so maybe next year!

I hope you are all well, and can't wait to get caught up on looking at all of your blogs!

Great big hugs and glad to be back!

Emily

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Welcome back, Emily! Thanks for sharing your fun all-boy photo. We'll be vacationing in Ohio and MI soon!! Sounds like you had a great time--good for you :)

StampinCathy said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time and the boys are just adorable. Maybe next year your DH can go too!

Jan said...

Welcome back Emily! Hope you all had a great time!

Virginia L. said...

Love your cute boys' photo!! Fabulous time at the cottage, I bet (except for your hubby!! :)

de said...

What a sweet picture! I bet you had a BLAST! Thanks for sharing!

Bonita Rose said...

Glad u are back and had a great holiday.. we leave for hours on the 24th... we can't wait... Love all your creations gf.. u are so talented!