Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall for Fall at Paper Maniac!

Paper:  Imaginisce Apple Cider, Soft Suede CS

Hello!  Today I made a fall inspired card with some wonderful imaginisce paper and stamps!  I just fell in love with this little raccoon image!  I will probably be sending this one to my parents, as they have lots of little raccoon families that visit them all year long.  
To make my card stand up right, I had to cut the little point of off the bottom.  Remember...so that you don't have a fold at the top of your shaped cards, simply score 1/4 of the way down from the top of the back shape.  Apply strong adhesive and your card will open and close beautifully without that fold!  See below.
Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO fun, Emily. I love that raccoon--your coloring is perfect :)

kssdesigns said...

This is so cute! Great tip on the shaped cards.

Crystal said...

ACCCCK Emily this is sooooo super cute, LOVE the fun shape card and that super sweet image..Great colors girl, ADORABLE!

Crystal said...

ACCCCK Emily this is sooooo super cute, LOVE the fun shape card and that super sweet image..Great colors girl, ADORABLE!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Too cute, Emily! Thanks for the tip on the scoring!