Saturday, October 9, 2010

EIC109-Inspired by flower earrings!


Time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge!  This week the shop for your inspiration is Lemon Kissed.  They have some really beautiful earrings and pendants to inspire you!  I used some American Crafts Rose ribbon on my card above.  I also used a circle stamp from the sentiments4circles set by The Stamps Of Life.  I created scallops with the circles. I was inspired by the earrings below.

This week our sponsor is Pholkart Blessings.  They have some super cute digi images in their shop!  To play along you just have to make a card or project inspired by something in the Lemon Kissed shop.  Make sure you link it on the EIC blog HERE for a chance at several prizes.  One winner will win a pair of THESE earrings in the color of their choice from Lemon Kissed.  Another winner will receive 5 free digis from Pholkart Blessings.  Ashley will pick random winners next Friday!

Hope you get a chance to play!

Emily

13 comments:

Joy said...

gorgeous emily!

Virginia L. said...

wooo! How gorgeous, Emily! Love the colors and half scalloped borders!

Kerry said...

I still need to get some of that yummy rose ribbon! Beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is soooooo all types of gorgeousness!!!

Queenie said...

OOOOOOOH love love love the new Bloomsters color! That is so scrumptious! I also LOVE the scalloped border and embossed dots!! GREAT design and colors! Sooo drooling over this card!

Rebecca said...

GORGEOUS is the word that comes to mind, but I feel like that's been used already :-) so here are a few others to describe your project -
BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING and SUBLIMELY FANTASTIC!

SmilynStef said...

Love those gauzy flowers ... absolutely lovely inspired card.

de said...

SO gorgeous! I have been dying to try that flower ribbon... so inspiring!

Crystal said...

Totally GORGEOUS Emily LOVE those flowers!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so so pretty! I love the bloomers, they are fabulous for this shop! Why didn't I think of that? I haven't even used mine yet and I have THREE packages! :) Love the scallops and the stick pin too, Emily! Great card!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Emily! I love the roses you created using ribbon and what a great idea to create scallops using the circle punches.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Those flower ribbons from WP are so pretty--I love how you used them on this card! BEAUTIFUL! I also love that stick pin! ACK--just love love love it all:)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Emily!

Love those pretty flowers! The card is perfect this way and with that pearl pin and satin ribbon, it has a nice and luxurious feeling about it! Very nice!

Hugs, Wendy