Thursday, October 7, 2010

More TSOL Holly4Christmas!

Hello!  Here is another card I made using Holly4Christmas, the new monthly club set from The Stamps Of Life!  After stamping the ornament in black and red, I added some silver glitter (PK Glitz) to the top of the ornament.  I love the cute little ornament hanger stamp in this set.  I colored in the letters of the sentiment with a red Copic marker and added a black satin ribbon to the top. 

I think this would make a really elegant, classy invite to a Christmas Party.  I may use this for our neighborhood progressive dinner party.  I could have the line up typed inside as to who's house we will start at and who is fixing what course.  Fun, fun, fun!  Maybe we could just have a progressive cocktail party!  Always a fun idea if everyone can find sitters for the  kiddos!

If you are a club member, you are probably already stamping away with this fabulous new set.  If you aren't a club member...why not sign up today?  You will not regret it!  The most affordable stamp club on the market!

Have a great day!

Emily

4 comments:

Queenie said...

Love love love the simple elegance of this card! The bow is so gorgeous and the glitter is a nice touch!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Emily,

This one is gorgeous! I love these kinds of christmas cards, so nice and clean and pretty! Love that black ribbon!

Hugs, Wendy

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful and so elegant! I love that gorgeous satin bow.

Emily Keaton said...

This looks so "black tie!! I love how you used the glitter :)