Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello...two challenges!

Hello!  Today's card was made for two challenges.  The first challenge is the CASE study challenge.  The muse for this month is Heather Pulverenti!  WOW! Such inspiration.

The second challenge is the Wee Memories challenge.  For this challenge we were to have a bow on our card.
 For my card I used some luscious paper from Basic Grey's Curio collection.  LOVE it!  The pink satin ribbon is something from my ribbon stash, but I believe it's by May Arts.  The stamp is from an older Unity KOTM.  The black rhinestone flourishes I bought at CKC in September.  They had HUGE bins full of rhinestones and pearls for only $1, so I stocked up!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Emily

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning Emily!

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS take on the two challenge, Emily! Love the flow of the design and colors!

Emily Branch said...

love love love this BEAUTIFUL card!! Fabulousness on the curio, and the flourish looks sooo BEAUTIFUL!

Helen F. said...

WOW, Such a gorgeous card, Emily. Love the paper, bow and flourish you made with such a great $1 purchase, I would have stocked up too :o!

lynn said...

just gorgeous, emily!

Aimes said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I adore your ribbon treatment and that bling was an absolute bargain! I'd have stocked up too :D
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow Emily, this is such a lovely card! I love how you used a piece of pretty paper as a focal point - very unique and totally works :) Gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at CASE Study!

Simone said...

Wow this is so beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh my, Emily, this is breathtaking!

AnitaRex said...

Beautiful! Love that big now! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories this week!

Ann said...

That bow is DE-lish! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week! :D