Monday, December 27, 2010

Caring Tree...

GASP!  I made an ALL Stampin' Up card!!!! Haven't done that in eons.  I decided to pull out some old sets for today's CAS challenge on SCS-to use kraft, chocolate chip, and wild wasabi.  The tree is from Forest Friends and the sentiment is from Best Yet.
A quick and easy get well card for someone near and dear to me.  I hope you all had a fab Christmas.  I have spent the past couple days reorganizing our play room to make room for the crazy amount of new things my kids got for Christmas.  I am thankful and blessed, but it also makes me really think about what message this sends my boys.  I guess once a year it's okay to go hog wild on gifts!  Maybe...

It felt good to stamp and make something today.   Now off to help oldest son put together some Lego sets.  He really doesn't need my help, but I like sitting by and watching him.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Simply beautiful!!! Gosh I don't know when the last time I used Stampin up stuff!!!

Crystal said...

So sweet Emily, what a GREAT CAS card....LOVE your colors!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute.

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, I know what you mean about all SU cards! This is fabulous though. I love the earthy colours!