Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas card set EAD style!

Hello!  Today I have a set of cards I made with a stickerz sheet from EAD designs.  I need some quick cards to since I had no more Christmas cards left to send!  One thing I love about these stickers is the clear background and the fact that they are repositionable. LOVE that!  I added some bling and some satin ribbon to some of them, and kept the layouts CAS.
I have never been a fan of stickers but I must say I LOVE EAD.  They end up looking like rub-ons without the hassle!  AND...they are very reasonably priced-only $2.50!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

15 comments:

Emily said...

These are adorable thanks so much for sharing them with us:)

Emily Branch said...

These are sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the color combo that you used for these fabulous Christmas card sets!!! LOVELY ornaments!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these and love love love EAD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Poppit said...

love these!

StampinCathy said...

Adorable card sets!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Emily,

They look wonderful! Very nice way to make quick cards and still handmade! ;-)

Hugs, Wendy

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards rock!!!

kasthurirajam said...

beautiful .

Emily Keaton said...

These are awesome, Emily!! Love the colors and your CAS designs. What fun card!! :)

Jenn said...

beautiful card set!!

joeygirl86 said...

WOW these are BEAUTIFUL!!

Amy said...

These are awesome Emily!! Thanks for sharing!

lynn said...

you are rocking these, too!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are stunning! What a beautiful set.

~amy~ said...

Oh I love them!!!!