Saturday, December 4, 2010

EIC117-Paper Seeds (and roses)!

Hello!  Time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge.  This week our shop for you inspiration is Paper Seeds.  They have some fabulous creations in their store.  I was inspired by the piece below.  I made a simple rolled rose out of pink cardstock and punched some leaves from scraps of green paper (think it is always artichoke).  The sentiment and dots are stamps from The Stamps Of Life.  Easy peasy and super simple!
Our sponsor this week is Digi's With Attitude.  They have sassy, sweet and sexy digi's in their shop!  We hope you play along, and if you do, please link your project to the EIC blog HERE.  There will be two prizes this week.  One person will win a $10 gift voucher to the Digi's With Attitude store and another winner will win THIS vase and flowers from Paper Seeds.  Ashley will pick two random winners next Friday.

Make sure you welcome our December guest designer, Laurel Beard!

Go get crafty!

Emily

11 comments:

Queenie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the beautifully clean and simple design of this card!! Love your style girl! Loving the paper flower too!

Emily Keaton said...

How BEAUTIFUL!! This card is just amazing, and what awesome inspiration. Can't wait to go check out this Etsy shop.

de said...

Emily GORGEOUS CAS card! That rolled rose is PERFECTION! Perfect for this amazing shop!

StampinCathy said...

This is so darling and just love your roses. Thanks for the inspiration.

Crystal said...

WOOOOOWEEE Emily that paper flower is stunning, what a GORGEOUS post today!!! I am sooo lovin this!! Thanks sweetie for stopping by to wish me well..I am finally on the mend...wooohoo!!! Have a great weekend...big hugs!

Kerry said...

Your rose is gorgeous and your use of white space is absolutely stunning on this card!

Ashley Newell said...

This is just a gorgeous CAS card, Emily! I really like your flower and I think I need that leaf punch now. I'm getting really sad as we near the end of your term. :(

Virginia L. said...

This is SO sweet! Love your take on the inspired piece!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous, Emily! I love your inspiration piece, too.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY GOSH! I love it! I love this little flower and all that white space:) BEAUTIFUL card, Emily!!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous, beautiful and lovely all rolled up:)