Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football? Second Post, scroll down for more!


Hello!  I made two cards today with some new stamps from Our Craft Lounge.  I really am in love with this football set.  We LOVE football at my house, so this set, Football All Star had to be added to my collection, right?  The first card I made for the OCL Challenge #47.  The challenge was to use black, kraft and red on our card.  I really like the way both of these cards turned out.  I used We R Memory Keepers MVP designer paper for both cards.  I am thinking I will replicate the first one as our Super Bowl Party invites this year.  FUN STUFF!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

7 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Bryan loves footballl, I do NOT LOL But I love your cards! :)

Emily Keaton said...

These are both FAB, Emily. Great colors for the sports images, especially with the kraft. This looks like a fun set!

Crystal said...

WOW these are terrific Emily, fantastic color choice and LOVE that banner on the second one!!! Fabulous work girl!

Erum Tasneem said...

WOWSERS!!! I LOVE these!!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these masculine cards, Emily!

Lynne said...

What great male cards or for female rooters as well.

Kendra said...

I am a HUGE football fan too Emily & a HUGE fan of these cards too! Great job on the OCL Color challenge ~ thanks for playing! We have a new challenge up today if you have time to play along!