Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CAS Cherry Blossoms....


Paper:  Kraft, white
Ink:  pink, brown, Old Paper distress ink, versamark
Accessories:  May Arts Ivory burlap string, button

Hello!  Today's card features some fabulous Flourishes stamps.  I wanted to show you that you don't always have to color these intricate images in to make a beautiful card.  I stamped the large blossom branch onto the kraft base with Versamark.  On my white square panel, I stamped the smallest blossom branch in pink and then stamped my sentiment in black over top of that.
I didn't want to over embellish, so I just tied some ivory burlap string at the bottom and added a button.

The progressive SALE discount at Paper Maniac, is up to 30% now! Get your goodies while they last. Once the clearance items are gone, they will not be restocked!  Making room for all of those CHA releases. Can not wait!

Emily

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Gorgeous, Em! I always love to see inspiring ways to use Flourishes stamps that don't necessarily involve painstaking coloring. This is fantastic!

Crystal said...

OOOO girl sooo pretty, LOVE the kraft you rock Emily!!!

Angi Barrs said...

What a pretty CAS card. Love the splash of color with the kraft. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

I love how you used these stamps, Emily! The little pops of pink are just perfect.